8715 Hamilton-Cleves Road
Cleves, OH 45002
The Great Parks Foundation worked with Great Parks of Hamilton County and the SPCA Cincinnati to fund the design, construction and purchase of amenities. The Simmonds Family Dog Park is the largest public dog park in the region and offers:
Dog Park Rules
- 11 acres of off-leash fun
- Four separate fields, including an all-season play field
- Trees and structures to provided needed shade for canines and their owners
- Benches strategically located throughout the dog park
- Dog agility equipment and play zones
- A farm education and animal care facility adjacent to the dog park (to be constructed by SPCA Cincinnati)
Entry to dog park is at your own risk.
- Keep dogs leashed until inside the fence. Dogs entering must be on 6-ft maximum leash.
- Watch your dog. Dogs must be under voice command of an adult at all times.
- Be considerate of others. Clean up after yourself and your pet.
- Stick with your size. Small dog area is for dogs weighing less than 22 pounds.
- Fill all holes. Replace dirt dug up by your dog.
- No food or chew treats. Dog and people food can cause dogs to act unexpectedly.
- No female dogs in heat. Watch un-neutered males closely for bad behavior.
- No aggressive dogs. Remove dog at first sign of aggression.