Holidays on the Farm
We’re excited to celebrate our inaugural year of Holidays on the Farm at Parky’s Farm with our valued friends in the community.
Please reference the below FAQs to help you understand what to expect at the event. As we gear up for this new event, we are gathering information to ensure continuous improvement year over year.
Where and When Will Holidays at the Farm Be Held?
10073 Daly Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45231
Holidays at the Farm will run from November 17–December 23
November 17–December 15, Thursday to Sunday
Thursdays & Sundays: 5–9 P.M.
Fridays & Saturdays: 5–10 P.M.
December 16–December 23, Open seven days a week
Sunday–Thursday: 5–9 P.M.
Friday & Saturday: 5–10 P.M.
What Should I Expect at Holidays on the Farm?
Holidays on the Farm provides an opportunity for guests to get in the holiday spirit as they experience Parky’s Farm in full festive display. Twinkling LED lights will transform the farm and guests will have the options to participate in self-led exploration of lighted nature trails in the woods, hayrides, caroling music, meet-and-greets with Great Parks animal ambassadors – and of course, photos with Santa. A lighted beer garden will add to the holiday cheer, as well as other food and drink options.
Activities and Experiences Include:
- Lighted paved loop along the central holiday hub of the event
- Lighted Woodlot Trail (unpaved)
- Themed holiday tree trail (crushed limestone gravel)
- Hay wagon ride through the lighted woods
- Warming stations throughout the event with fire pits and propane heaters
- Lighted beer garden. The beer garden will have a variety of local beers and ciders. Hot chocolate and coffee will also be available.
- Food trucks
- Indoor meet & greet with Santa with photos available for purchase
- Indoor Letters to Santa and holiday crafts station
- Traditional holiday movies on a large outdoor screen
- Indoor and outdoor live family friendly entertainment at the Hayloft Barn, Beer Garden and Mobile Stage.
- Pony rides
- Parky's Farm program barn open for farm animal meets & greets
- Roaming character meets & greets (Winter Fairy, Everett Green, Mrs. Claus and elves straight from the North Pole)
Due to ongoing supply and staffing challenges, activities and events planned for this event are subject to change. Please check in closer to the event for the latest updates.
Is this event pet friendly?
No. Parky’s Farm is home to Great Parks’ herd of 38 instructional horses, many livestock and farm program animals. To keep guests and our animal ambassadors safe, guest pets may not visit the farm or event.
Accessibility & Mobility
Parky's Farm has built-in accessibility features, such as a paved loop, a ramp to our hay wagon, accessible parking and accessible access to Santa Claus, and our other holiday entertainment. We strive to offer access to all people. Please check back closer to the event as we finalize additional details and options. Call us at 513-521-7275 to discuss specific accommodation needs.
This is our pilot year, and we look forward to ongoing continuous improvement with this event to ensure inclusivity for all. We will be gathering feedback throughout the remainder of the year to incorporate into next year’s Holidays on the Farm. Thank you for your support in helping us achieve a welcoming environment for all people.
This event is held primarily outdoors, so please dress appropriately for the weather. If visitors need to warm up, we will have warming stations throughout the event, as well as indoor Santa activities and entertainment in our barns.