Before you head out into the parks, check here for the most up-to-date information on winter sport availability, road closures, construction projects and more.
Oak Glen Nature Preserve ClosedOak Glen Nature Preserve is currently closed.
Oak Glen Nature Preserve is currently closed. For more information and updates, please click here.
Lake Isabella Deck ReplacementThe boathouse deck at Lake Isabella is currently being replaced.
The boathouse deck at Lake Isabella is currently being replaced. The anticipated completion date for this project is February 20, 2019.
Wooded Horse Trail Closed
The Wooded Horse Trail at Miami Whitewater Forest is closed for the season.
Mountain Bike Trail ClosedThe mountain bike trail at Mitchell Memorial Forest is closed.
The mountain bike trail at Mitchell Memorial Forest is closed.
Fernbank Park ClosedFernbank is closed due to flooding.
Fernbank is closed due to flooding.
Otto Armleder Memorial Park ClosedOtto Armleder is closed.
Otto Armleder is closed due to flooding.
Sharon Centre ClosedSharon Centre will be closed February 19-21 due to construction.
Sharon Centre will be closed February 19-21 due to construction.
Bass Island ClosedBass Island is closed due to flooding.
Bass Island is closed due to flooding.
Miami Whitewater Forest Roads Closed
Bowles Woods at Miami Whitewater Forest is closed due to slick road conditions. The soccer fields, dog park, Harbor lot, Timberlakes Drive from West Road to Harbor Ridge and Harbor Ridge from Timberlakes Drive to the Harbor are open.
The Mill Course Closed Wednesday Afternoon
Due to weather and course conditions, The Mill Course will close at 3 p.m. Wednesday. The Pro shop will open at 9 a.m. Thursday.
Athletic Fields: Visit our Athletics page for rain-out numbers for leagues at Miami Whitewater Forest, Triple Creek and Francis RecreAcres.
Boathouses: Closed for the season. For hours, click here.
- The water temperature must be above 68 degrees for standup paddleboard rentals and above 60 degrees for kayak and canoe rentals.
- The Winton Queen tour boat runs when temperatures are between 60-90 degrees, winds are below 20 mph and the chance of rain is less than 50%.
Harbor Snack Bars: Closed for the season. For hours, click here.
- The temperature must be higher than 60 degrees for harbor snack bars to open.
Restrooms & Drinking Fountains: Closed for the season.
- When nighttime temperatures dip below freezing, restrooms and drinking fountains must be winterized so that pipes don't freeze. Restrooms next to visitor centers and golf course pro shops remain open for public use year-round.
- The Armleder Trail Connection to Lunken is closed when the Ohio River level is at 38 feet. Otto Armleder Park & Recreation Complex closes when the river level is at 42 feet. See the National Weather Service for current and forecasted river levels.
Wet Playgrounds: Closed for the season. For hours, click here
- The temperature must be higher than 70 degrees in order for wet playgrounds to open.