Before you head out into the parks, check here for the most up-to-date information on winter sport availability, road closures, construction projects and more.
Oak Glen Nature Preserve ClosedOak Glen Nature Preserve is currently closed.
Oak Glen Nature Preserve is currently closed. For more information and updates, please click here.
Winton Woods Boathouse ClosedThe Winton Woods Boathouse is open for pedal boat rentals only until the front dock water levels recede and flood cleanup has been finished.
The Winton Woods Boathouse is closed today due to flooding.
Shaker Trace Trail Closures
The Shaker Trace Inner & Outer Loops are closed at Mt. Hope Road, New Haven Road and Willey Road due to high water. Detours are marked.
Mountain Bike TrailThe mountain bike trail at Mitchell Memorial Forest is open except for the 0.0 - 0.7mi section on A loop. There are signs in place directing riders to the temporary trailhead to avoid the culvert construction area.
The mountain bike trail at Mitchell Memorial Forest is open except for the 0.0 - 0.7mi section on A loop. There are signs in place directing riders to the temporary trailhead to avoid the culvert construction area.
Sharon Woods Boathouse ClosedSharon Woods Boathouse is closed today due to weather.
Sharon Woods Boathouse is closed today due to weather.
Winton Woods Trail ClosureSections of the Harbor Trail and Horse Trail will be closed during construction on the Winton Road bridge.
3/25/2019 - 8/3/2019
Hamilton County Department of Engineer contractors are completing work on the Winton Road bridge from March 25–August 3, 2019. The sections of the Harbor Trail and Horse Trail that pass beneath the bridge will both be closed to all users during the entire project. The section of the Harbor Trail that runs along the bridge on Winton Road will be closed only during Phase I of the project, from March 25–April 25, 2019.
Miami Whitewater Forest Wooded Horse Trails Closed
The Wooded Horse Trails at Miami Whitewater Forest are closed.
Little Miami Golf Center's Regulation Course Closed
The Little Miami Golf Center's regulation golf course is closed Saturday and Sunday due to flooding. The par 3 and driving range are open.
Athletic Fields: Visit our Athletics page for rain-out numbers for leagues at Miami Whitewater Forest, Triple Creek and Francis RecreAcres.
Boathouses: Open. For hours, click here.
- Canoe, kayak and paddleboard rentals will begin on April 15, 2019.
- The Winton Queen tour boat will be closed until further notice for repairs and upgrades.
Harbor Snack Bars: Open May 4-September 2, 2019. For hours, click here.
- The temperature must be higher than 60 degrees for harbor snack bars to open.
Restrooms & Drinking Fountains: Open
- When nighttime temperatures dip below freezing, restrooms and drinking fountains must be winterized so that pipes don't freeze. Restrooms next to visitor centers and golf course pro shops remain open for public use year-round.
- The Armleder Trail Connection to Lunken is closed when the Ohio River level is at 38 feet. Otto Armleder Park & Recreation Complex closes when the river level is at 42 feet. See the National Weather Service for current and forecasted river levels.
Wet Playgrounds: Open May 25-August 18, 2019. For hours, click here
- The temperature must be higher than 70 degrees in order for wet playgrounds to open.