Before you head out into the parks, check here for the most up-to-date information on winter sport availability, road closures, construction projects and more.
Armleder-Lunken Connector Trail
Armleder-Lunken Connector Trail is open for weekend use only.
Miami Whitewater Forest Trail Alerts
The Mt. Hope Road underpass on the Shaker Trace Inner Loop is closed as the trail is damaged and impassable. Spring rains and subsequent flood events continue to deteriorate and undermine the trail. A prolonged closure is expected as Great Parks of Hamilton County works with the Office of the County Engineer to determine appropriate repairs.
Woodland Mound Disc Golf
Holes 10-18 for the Woodland Mound Disc Golf Course will be closed August 1st through the 31st due to site construction. Holes 1-9 will be closed August 15th through September 30th as well. We hope to complete this work in a timely manner to get the course fully open as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Athletic Fields: Visit our Athletics page for rain-out numbers for leagues at Miami Whitewater Forest, Triple Creek and Francis RecreAcres.
- Miami Whitewater Forest Snack Bars are open Friday - Sunday and holidays from 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Sharon Woods Snack Bar is open Monday - Friday from 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. and on the weekends from 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Winton Woods Snack Bar is open:
- June 17, 2022 from 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- June 18 to August 14, 2022 from 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- August 15 - Sept. 4, 2022 from 12:00 p.m. - 7:00p.m. on weekends and holidays
- The Armleder Trail Connection to Lunken is closed when the Ohio River level is at 38 feet or above. Otto Armleder Park & Recreation Complex closes when the river level is at 42 feet or above. See the National Weather Service for current and forecasted river levels.
- Woodland Mound wet playground is open 7 days a week from 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Sharon Woods wet playground is open 7 days a week from 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Winton Woods wet playground hours are June 17, 2022 from 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and June 18 - August 14, 2022 from 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.