Lake Isabella is a quiet 76-acre lake that packs a big bite when it comes to fishing for feisty catfish.
Enjoy a 28-acre pay lake that is stocked weekly March through October and offers fishing from the bank, dock or rental boat. Electric trolling motors are permitted. Personal watercraft, such as canoes and kayaks, are not permitted on the lake. Lake Isabella also has a full-service boathouse and reservable Chart Room, Riverside Lodge and Shady Elm Shelter for group outings. The park offers picnic areas, a playground and access to the Little Miami River.
What to expect when arriving at the Boathouse:
Lake Isabella's boathouse will be open again Tuesday, May 12. The health and safety of our employees and guests are our highest priority. Therefore, we continue to take precautionary steps and make service adjustments in response to the latest information available from the Department of Health.
- Guests are required to purchase a fishing ticket before they begin to fish. A maximum of eight guests are allowed in the boathouse at any one time. This includes restrooms.
- The boathouse restrooms will only be open from the inside of the boathouse. The restroom facilities at the far end of the lake will remain closed.
- It is recommended that guests wear a face mask/face covering when entering the boathouse.
- All fees are paid by credit card only. Coupons, cash, checks, gift certificates, etc., are not being accepted or issued at this time.
- During severe weather alerts (lightning, thunderstorms) the boathouse will be closed. No rainchecks will be issued.
- Alcohol must be purchased from the boathouse.
- Rental rowboats and rental rods are not available at this time.
- Guests must maintain social distancing while in the boathouse and as they are fishing around the lake.
10174 Loveland-Madeira Road
Loveland, OH 45140Get Directions >
- Open daily from dawn until dusk.
Lake Isabella Activities
The boathouse has everything any angler needs, from rods, reels and live bait to snacks, beer and bathrooms. Hours vary depending on the time of year.
Lake Isabella Campground513-851-2267
Lake Isabella Campground is comprised of 24 primitive tent sites located in the beautiful, shaded grove of trees adjacent to the Little Miami River canoe/kayak launch and within walking distance to the playground and Lake Isabella boathouse. Each site features a picnic table, and groups of four campsites will share a communal fire ring.
Lake Isabella is stocked weekly from March through October with catfish, trout, bluegill and perch. A fishing ticket is required for each angler. An Ohio State Fishing License is not required. The park also hosts fishing tournaments for adults and children, summer day camps and group fishing clinics.
Riverside LodgeReservable Area
Riverside Lodge at Lake Isabella accommodates groups of 80 or less inside with picnic tables for an additional 90 more outside. This venue features a fireplace, kitchen, 8’ banquet tables with chairs and attached covered picnic shelter with tables.
Chart RoomReservable Area
This meeting room accommodates groups of 40 or less. The Chart Room features a view of the lake, nautical décor and access to the public dock area with umbrella covered tables.
Picnic SheltersReservable Area
The Shady Elm Shelter is a covered, open-sided picnic shelter that accommodates groups of 140 or less. The site features a grill, tables, horseshoe pits, playfield and swing set and can be reserved up to a year in advance.
The Quarry Bluff Shelter is a covered, open-sided picnic shelter that accommodates groups of 40 or less. The site features a grill, tables, playfield and nearby playground.