Lake Isabella Campground is comprised of 24 primitive tent sites located in the beautiful, shaded grove of trees adjacent to the Little Miami River canoe/kayak launch and within walking distance to the playground and Lake Isabella boathouse. Each site will feature a picnic table, and groups of four campsites will share a communal fire ring.
10174 Loveland Madeira Rd
Loveland, OH 45140Get Directions >
Campground Office Hours
Dates & Rates
Features & Amenities
- 24 primitive tent camping sites
- Each site has its own picnic table
- Groups of 4 campsites share a communal fire ring
- Parking is within walking distance (no on-site parking permitted). Hand carts will be available to use free of charge.
- Port-o-let restrooms, potable water and gray water amenities located on site
- Walking distance to Lake Isabella harbor and 28-acre stocked pay fishing lake
- Walking distance to public canoe/kayak launch for Little Miami River