Lake Isabella Campground is comprised of six primitive camping pod sites located in the beautiful, shaded grove of trees adjacent to the Little Miami River canoe/kayak launch and within walking distance to the playground and Lake Isabella boathouse. Each pod site features four picnic tables and shares a fire ring.
At Great Parks of Hamilton County, the health and safety of our employees and guests are our highest priority. We continue to take precautionary steps and make service adjustments in response to the latest information available from the Ohio Department of Health. More detailed information can be found here.
- An online reservation will be required to camp at Lake Isabella Campground. Great Parks Campgrounds will not be accepting walk-in reservations.
- One family household is permitted to occupy a campsite or cabin, up to (6) people.
10174 Loveland–Madeira Rd
Loveland, OH 45140
Campground Office Hours
Dates Mon-Thurs Friday Saturday Sunday Mar 4–13 7 a.m.–7 p.m. 7 a.m.–8 p.m. 6 a.m.–8 p.m. 6 a.m.–7 p.m. Mar 14–May 1 7 a.m.–8 p.m. 7 a.m.–9 p.m. 6 a.m.–9 p.m. 6 a.m.–9 p.m. May 2–Aug 14 8 a.m.–9 p.m. 7 a.m.–10 p.m. 6 a.m.–10 p.m. 6 a.m.–9 p.m. Aug 15–Sept4 8 a.m.–8 p.m. 7 a.m.–10 p.m. 6 a.m.–10 p.m. 6 a.m.–8 p.m. Sept 5–Sept 18 8 a.m.–7 p.m. 7 a.m.–10 p.m. 6 a.m.–10 p.m. 6 a.m.–7 p.m. Sept 19–Oct9 8 a.m.–5 p.m. 7 a.m.–9 p.m. 7 a.m.–9 p.m. 7 a.m.–7 p.m. Oct 10–Nov 6 8 a.m.–5 p.m. 7 a.m.–7 p.m. 7 a.m.–7 p.m. 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
Dates & Rates
Features & Amenities
- Groups of six camping pods, each pod has four sites and shares a fire ring
- Each pod site has four picnic tables
- Parking is within walking distance (no on-site parking permitted). Hand carts will be available to use free of charge.
- Port-o-let restrooms, potable water and gray water amenities located on site
- Walking distance to Lake Isabella harbor and 28-acre stocked pay fishing lake
- Walking distance to public canoe/kayak launch for Little Miami River