Lake Isabella also has a full-service boathouse located on a 28-acre pay lake that is stocked weekly (March-October) and offers fishing from the bank, dock or rental rowboat. The boathouse has an assortment of rods, reels, lures, artificial and live bait as well as plenty of seating out on the deck. You can purchase day or season passes at the boathouse. An Ohio State Fishing License is not required to fish at Lake Isabella.
What to expect when arriving at the Boathouse:
Lake Isabella's boathouse will be open again Tuesday, May 12. The health and safety of our employees and guests are our highest priority. Therefore, we continue to take precautionary steps and make service adjustments in response to the latest information available from the Department of Health.
- Guests are required to wear a mask to enter buildings and when outdoors and unable to consistently maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from individuals who are not members of their household.
- Guest are required to wear a mask when staff are assisting guest to load and unload from boats
- Guests are required to purchase a fishing ticket before they begin to fish. A maximum of eight guests are allowed in the boathouse at any one time. This includes restrooms.
- The boathouse restrooms will only be open from the inside of the boathouse. The restroom facilities at the far end of the lake will remain closed.
- It is recommended that guests wear a face mask/face covering when entering the boathouse.
- All fees are paid by credit card only. Coupons, cash, checks, gift certificates, etc., are not being accepted or issued at this time.
- During severe weather alerts (lightning, thunderstorms) the boathouse will be closed. No rainchecks will be issued.
- Alcohol must be purchased from the boathouse.
- Guests must maintain social distancing while in the boathouse and as they are fishing around the lake.
10174 Loveland Madeira Road
Loveland, OH 45140Get Directions >
Fishing is available daily dawn to dusk while the boathouse is closed.
Dates Mon-Thurs Friday Saturday Sunday Mar 5–14 7 a.m.-7 p.m. 7 a.m.-8 p.m. 6 a.m.-8 p.m. 6 a.m.-7 p.m. Mar 15–May 2 7 a.m.-8 p.m. 7 a.m.-9 p.m. 6 a.m.-9 p.m. 6 a.m.-9 p.m. May 3–Aug 15 8 a.m.-9 p.m. 7 a.m.-10 p.m. 6 a.m.-10 p.m. 6 a.m.-9 p.m. Aug 16–Sept 5 8 a.m.-8 p.m. 7 a.m.-10 p.m. 6 a.m.-10 p.m. 6 a.m.-8 p.m. Sept 6–Sept 19 8 a.m.-7 p.m. 7 a.m.-10 p.m. 6 a.m.-10 p.m. 6 a.m.-7 p.m. Sept 20–Oct 10 8 a.m.-5 p.m. 7 a.m.-9 p.m. 7 a.m.-9 p.m. 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Oct 11–31 8 a.m.-5 p.m. 7 a.m.-7 p.m. 7 a.m.-7 p.m. 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
Special Overnight Weekends
the boathouse and lake will be open for business and fishing from Friday, 7 a.m. through Sunday until close on the following weekends:
November 27, 2021 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Adult Fishing Ticket
12 hours: $13 (Trout Season | March 5–April 29: $16)
Season Pass: $225
Senior Fishing Ticket
12 hours: $7 (Trout Season | March 5–April 29: $12)
Child Fishing Ticket (ages 12 & under)
12 hours: $4 (Trout Season | March–April 29: $8)
6 hours: $17.95
Season Pass: $149
Prices do not include tax.