Local Food Connection
Shopping local doesn’t have to be time-consuming or expensive. Now the farmers market can come to you!
Parky’s Farm is now a pickup location for Local Food Connection. With over 300 items from more than 50 farms and food artisans in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, it’s never been easier to have farm fresh food. A one-stop shop, Local Food Connection offers everything from fresh produce, meat, bread and even ice cream.
Place your order on Sunday, farmers gather your order on Monday and everything is delivered to Parky’s Farm on Tuesday. It’s that effortless to start shopping locally.
Create an account, and you’re ready to start ordering.
- Visit Local Food Connection’s website
- Click “Sign Up” at the top right
- Create an account with your email
- Complete the registration information
- Choose “Individual or Household” at the top of the registration page
- Select Parky’s Farm as “Customer Distribution Location” for where you will be picking up your products
- Complete the rest of the registration and you are ready to shop!
Order by midnight Sunday for Tuesday delivery. All orders will be dropped off at Parky’s Farm on Tuesdays by midday. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready for pickup.
Tuesdays: noon – 7 p.m.
Follow the signs at Parky’s Farm to collect your order. Food pickup is located in the Winton Woods Riding Center lobby. If you cannot find where to go, please ask the Great Parks team member in the Parky’s Farm welcome booth to help direct you.
Any problems with an order should be reported to Local Food Connection via email or at 859-412-2199. All offerings are seasonal and subject to change.