Before you head out into the parks, check here for the most up-to-date information on winter sport availability, road closures, construction projects and more.
Oak Glen Nature Preserve ClosedOak Glen Nature Preserve is currently closed.
Oak Glen Nature Preserve is currently closed. For more information and updates, please click here.
Woodland Mound Boat Ramp ClosedThe boat ramp at Woodland Mound is currently closed due to high water. The dock will be installed when river conditions allow.
The boat ramp at Woodland Mound is currently closed due to high water. The dock will be installed when river conditions allow.
Mitchell Memorial Mountain Bike Trail Closed
The Mitchell Memorial Mountain Bike Trail is closed.
Miami Whitewater Forest Wooded Horse Trails Closed
The wooded horse trails at Miami Whitewater Forest Wooded are closed.
Winton Woods Trail ClosureSections of the Harbor Trail and Horse Trail will be closed during construction on the Winton Road bridge.
3/25/2019 - 8/18/2019
Hamilton County Department of Engineer contractors are completing work on the Winton Road bridge from March 25–August 18, 2019. The sections of the Harbor Trail and Horse Trail that pass beneath the bridge will both be closed to all users until August 18. The section of the Harbor Trail that runs along the bridge on Winton Road is now open again.
Athletic Fields: Visit our Athletics page for rain-out numbers for leagues at Miami Whitewater Forest, Triple Creek and Francis RecreAcres.
Boathouses: Open. For hours, click here.
- Canoe, kayak and paddleboard rentals will begin on April 15, 2019.
- The Winton Queen tour boat will be closed until further notice for repairs and upgrades.
Harbor Snack Bars: Open May 4-September 2, 2019. For hours, click here.
- The temperature must be higher than 60 degrees for harbor snack bars to open.
Restrooms & Drinking Fountains: Open
- When nighttime temperatures dip below freezing, restrooms and drinking fountains must be winterized so that pipes don't freeze. Restrooms next to visitor centers and golf course pro shops remain open for public use year-round.
- The Armleder Trail Connection to Lunken is closed when the Ohio River level is at 38 feet. Otto Armleder Park & Recreation Complex closes when the river level is at 42 feet. See the National Weather Service for current and forecasted river levels.
Wet Playgrounds: Open May 25-August 18, 2019. For hours, click here
- The temperature must be higher than 70 degrees in order for wet playgrounds to open.