Before you head out into the parks, check here for the most up-to-date information on winter sport availability, road closures, construction projects and more.
Oak Glen Nature Preserve ClosedOak Glen Nature Preserve is currently closed.
Oak Glen Nature Preserve is currently closed. For more information and updates, please click here.
Lake Isabella Deck ReplacementThe boathouse deck at Lake Isabella is currently being replaced.
The boathouse deck at Lake Isabella is currently being replaced. The anticipated completion date for this project is April 2019.
Mitchell Memorial Forest Mountain Bike Trail Closed
The Mitchell Memorial Forest Mountain Bike Trail is closed.
Otto Armleder Memorial Park Dog Park OpenArmleder is open to the dog park. The main dog park will remain closed until further notice. The temporary pen adjacent to main dog park is open for use.
Armleder is open to the dog park and the large pens are now open.
Winton Woods Trail ClosureSections of the Harbor Trail and Horse Trail will be closed during construction on the Winton Road bridge.
3/25/2019 - 8/3/2019
Hamilton County Department of Engineer contractors are completing work on the Winton Road bridge from March 25–August 3, 2019. The sections of the Harbor Trail and Horse Trail that pass beneath the bridge will both be closed to all users during the entire project. The section of the Harbor Trail that runs along the bridge on Winton Road will be closed only during Phase I of the project, from March 25–April 25, 2019.
Miami Whitewater Forest Wooded Horse Trails Closed
The Miami Whitewater Forest Wooded Horse Trails are closed due to unfavorable conditions. They will be re-assessed on March 11.
Athletic Fields: Visit our Athletics page for rain-out numbers for leagues at Miami Whitewater Forest, Triple Creek and Francis RecreAcres.
Boathouses: Open. For hours, click here.
- Canoe, kayak and paddleboard rentals will begin on April 15, 2019.
- The Winton Queen tour boat will be closed until further notice for repairs and upgrades.
Harbor Snack Bars: Closed for the season. For hours, click here.
- The temperature must be higher than 60 degrees for harbor snack bars to open.
Restrooms & Drinking Fountains: Closed for the season.
- When nighttime temperatures dip below freezing, restrooms and drinking fountains must be winterized so that pipes don't freeze. Restrooms next to visitor centers and golf course pro shops remain open for public use year-round.
- The Armleder Trail Connection to Lunken is closed when the Ohio River level is at 38 feet. Otto Armleder Park & Recreation Complex closes when the river level is at 42 feet. See the National Weather Service for current and forecasted river levels.
Wet Playgrounds: Open May 25-August 18, 2019. For hours, click here
- The temperature must be higher than 70 degrees in order for wet playgrounds to open.