Otto Armleder Memorial Park & Recreation Complex is home to Great Parks first off-leash dog park. Located on the east side of town, it is a popular spot for dog owners to let their canines get exercise and socialize. The dog park area is 10 acres and includes:
- Separate areas for large and small breeds
- A canine shower
- Dog drinking fountains
- Shade trees
Note: The Armleder Trail Connection to Lunken is closed when the Ohio River level is at 38 feet. Otto Armleder Park & Recreation Complex closes when the river level is at 42 feet. See the National Weather Service for current and forecasted river levels.
5057 Wooster Pike
Cincinnati, Ohio 45226Get Directions >
Hours: Open daily from dawn until dusk.
Phone: Great Parks: 513-521-7275
Cincinnati Recreation Commission: 513-352-4020
Dog Park Rules
Entry to dog park is at your own risk.
- Keep dogs leashed until inside the fence. Dogs entering must be on 6-ft maximum leash.
- Watch your dog. Dogs must be under voice command of an adult at all times.
- Be considerate of others. Clean up after yourself and your pet.
- Stick with your size. Small dog area is for dogs weighing less than 22 pounds.
- Fill all holes. Replace dirt dug up by your dog.
- No food or chew treats. Dog and people food can cause dogs to act unexpectedly.
- No female dogs in heat. Watch un-neutered males closely for bad behavior.
- No aggressive dogs. Remove dog at first sign of aggression.
A two-acre fenced area is available to rent for private functions, fundraisers and events. The field is located across from the dog park along the shared-use trail and is a short walk from parking and two picnic shelters. For costs, availability and booking, call Great Parks Guest Services at 513-521-7275, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.