Registration for the 2019 Spring season has begun.
For more information, contact Athletic Coordinator Phil Krabbe by phone at 513-742-1091 or by email. For rainout information, call 513-728-3551, ext. 384.
2700 Buell Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45251
2019 Spring Leagues
2019 Spring League Tentative Start Dates
- Men’s Friday – April 5
- Co-ed Friday – April 5
- Men’s Sunday – April 7
- Co-ed Sunday – April 7
- Women’s Monday – April 8
- Men’s Tuesday – April 9
- Men’s Thursday – April 11
- Each season consists of seven games minimum
- Men’s leagues will be held on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sunday evenings in the spring
- Co-ed leagues will be held on Sunday evenings in the spring
- Women’s leagues will play on Mondays
- League tournament will be held in September for the top 2 teams in each division from the spring and summer sessions. Tournament will be played on the Saturday morning/afternoon following the end of the last night of the season.
- Spring: $375
- Spring and Summer: $675
- Spring, Summer, and Fall: $915
2700 Buell Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45251
Full payment must be provided with registration. All league/tournament fees include 5 game softballs and umpire fees.
There is no gate fee, but a valid Great Parks of Hamilton County Motor Vehicle Permit is required. Cost for residents of Hamilton County: $10 annual/$5 daily; other visitors: $15 annual/$8 daily.