Registration for the 2019 Fall season has begun.
For more information, contact Athletic Coordinator Phil Krabbe by phone at 513-742-1091 or by email. For rainout information, call 513-728-3551, ext. 384.
2700 Buell Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45251
2019 Fall Leagues
2019 Fall League Tentative Start Dates
- Men’s Tuesday – July 23
- Men’s Thursday – August 29
- Women’s Monday – August 26
- Men’s Sunday – September 15
- Co-ed Sunday – September 15
- Each season consists of seven games minimum
- Men’s leagues will be held on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sunday evenings at 5pm and 6pm in the fall
- Co-ed leagues will be held on Sunday evenings at 5pm and 6pm in the fall
- Women’s leagues will play on Mondays
- League tournament will be held on September 28 for the top 2 teams in each division from the spring and summer sessions. Tournament will be played on Saturday morning/afternoon.
- Fall: $285 ($275 if registered/paid one month prior to start of league)
All league fees are due at registration. If full payment hasn't been received by first game of session, a $25 late fee per week will be assessed.
2700 Buell Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45251
Full payment must be provided with registration. All league/tournament fees include 5 game softballs and umpire fees.
There is no gate fee, but a valid Great Parks of Hamilton County Motor Vehicle Permit is required. Cost for residents of Hamilton County: $10 annual/$5 daily; other visitors: $15 annual/$8 daily.
2019 Fall Schedules