Thank you for a great 2019 season. Registration for 2020 will begin on Wednesday, January 15.
For more information, contact Athletic Coordinator Phil Krabbe by phone at 513-742-1091 or by email. For rainout information, call 513-728-3551, ext. 384.
2700 Buell Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45251
2020 Spring Leagues
2020 Spring League Tentative Start Dates
- Co-Ed Friday - April 3 - FREE League, $100 Gift Card for 1st Place
- Men’s Sunday – April 5
- Co-ed Sunday – April 5
- Women’s Monday – April 6
- Men’s Tuesday – April 7
- Men’s Thursday – April 16 - FREE League, $100 Gift Card for 1st Place
- Each season consists of seven games minimum
- Men’s leagues will be held on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sunday evenings. Sunday games will be played at 5pm and 6pm in the spring.
- Co-ed leagues will be held on Friday and Sunday evenings. Sunday games will be played at 6pm and 7pm in the spring.
- Women’s leagues will play on Mondays.
- League tournament will be held in September for the top 2 teams in each division from the spring and summer sessions. Tournament will be played on Saturday morning/afternoon.
- Spring: $375 ($350 if registered/paid one month prior to start of league)
- Spring and Summer: $675 ($655 if registered/paid one month prior to start of league)
- Spring, Summer, and Fall: $915 ($895 if registered/paid one month prior to start of league)
*Men's Thursday league and Co-ed Friday league are FREE (no registration fee). $3 entry fee to park per person and each team pays umpire $12 per game prior to the start. $100 refundable deposit required per team to be put on the schedule. Check 2020 Park Rules for additional details on FREE leagues.*
All league fees are due at registration. If full payment hasn't been received by first game of session, a $25 late fee per week will be assessed.
2700 Buell Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45251
Full payment must be provided with registration. All league/tournament fees include 5 game softballs and umpire fees. Teams in the Thursday and Friday FREE leagues cover the umpire fees but will be provided 5 game softballs by the park.
There is no gate fee Sunday-Tuesday, but a valid Great Parks of Hamilton County Motor Vehicle Permit is required. Cost for residents of Hamilton County: $10 annual/$5 daily; other visitors: $16 annual/$8 daily.