Swing for the Fences
Registration for spring 2020 is now open.
Great Parks offers men's, women's and co-ed leagues running all spring, summer and fall. Get your team together and register today!
For more information, contact Athletic Coordinator Phil Krabbe by phone at 513-742-1091 or by email. For rainout information, call 513-728-3551, ext. 384.
2700 Buell Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45251
2020 Spring Leagues
2020 Spring League Tentative Start Dates
- Co-Ed Friday - April 3 | Free league, $100 gift card for first place
- Men’s Sunday – April 5
- Co-ed Sunday – April 5
- Women’s Monday – April 6
- Men’s Tuesday – April 7
- Men’s Thursday – April 16 | Free league, $100 gift card for first place
- Each season consists of seven games minimum
- Men’s leagues will be held on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sunday evenings. Sunday games will be played at 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. in the spring.
- Co-ed leagues will be held on Friday and Sunday evenings. Sunday games will be played at 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. in the spring.
- Women’s leagues will play on Mondays.
- League tournament will be held in September for the top 2 teams in each division from the spring and summer sessions. Tournament will be played on Saturday morning/afternoon.
- Spring: $375 ($350 if registered/paid one month prior to start of league)
- Spring and Summer: $675 ($655 if registered/paid one month prior to start of league)
- Spring, Summer, and Fall: $915 ($895 if registered/paid one month prior to start of league)
Men's Thursday league and Co-ed Friday league are FREE (no registration fee). $3 entry fee to park per person and each team pays umpire $12 per game prior to the start. $100 refundable deposit required per team to be put on the schedule. Check 2020 Park Rules for additional details on FREE leagues.
All league fees are due at registration. If full payment hasn't been received by first game of session, a $25 late fee per week will be assessed.
2700 Buell Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45251
Full payment must be provided with registration. All league/tournament fees include 5 game softballs and umpire fees. Teams in the Thursday and Friday FREE leagues cover the umpire fees but will be provided 5 game softballs by the park.
There is no gate fee Sunday-Tuesday, but a valid Great Parks of Hamilton County Motor Vehicle Permit is required. Cost for residents of Hamilton County: $10 annual/$5 daily; other visitors: $16 annual/$8 daily.