Swing for the Fences
Triple Creek will be re-opening and starting softball leagues on June 14. Registration for spring 2020 is available. Please familiarize yourself and your team with the state of Ohio's guidelines for softball activities.
Great Parks offers men's, women's and co-ed leagues running all spring, summer and fall. Get your team together and register today!
For more information, contact Athletic Coordinator Phil Krabbe by phone at 513-742-1091 or by email. For rainout information, call 513-728-3551, ext. 384.
2700 Buell Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45251
2020 Spring Leagues
2020 Spring League Start Dates
- Men’s Sunday – June 14
- Co-ed Sunday – June 14
- Women’s Monday – June 15
- Men’s Tuesday – June 16
- Men’s Thursday – June 18 | $100 gift card for first place
- Co-Ed Friday - June 19 | $100 gift card for first place
- Each season consists of seven games minimum
- Men’s leagues will be held on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sunday evenings. Sunday games will be played at 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. in the spring.
- Co-ed leagues will be held on Friday and Sunday evenings. Sunday games will be played at 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. in the spring.
- Women’s leagues will play on Mondays.
- League tournament will be held in September for the top 2 teams in each division from the spring and summer sessions. Tournament will be played on Saturday morning/afternoon.
- Spring: $375
- Spring and Summer: $675
- Spring, Summer, and Fall: $915
All league fees are due at registration. If full payment hasn't been received by first game of session, a $25 late fee per week will be assessed.
2700 Buell Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45251
Full payment must be provided with registration. All league/tournament fees include 5 game softballs and umpire fees.
There is no gate fee but a valid Great Parks of Hamilton County Motor Vehicle Permit is required. Cost for residents of Hamilton County: $10 annual/$5 daily; other visitors: $16 annual/$8 daily.