Registration for the 2019 Summer season has begun.
For more information, contact Athletic Coordinator Phil Krabbe by phone at 513-742-1091 or by email. For rainout information, call 513-728-3551, ext. 384.
2700 Buell Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45251
2019 Summer Leagues
2019 Summer League Tentative Start Dates
- Men’s Tuesday – May 28
- Men’s Thursday – June 6
- Women’s Monday – June 10
- Men’s Sunday – June 30
- Co-ed Sunday – June 30
- Each season consists of seven games minimum
- Men’s leagues will be held on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sunday evenings in the spring
- Co-ed leagues will be held on Sunday evenings in the spring
- Women’s leagues will play on Mondays
- League tournament will be held in September for the top 2 teams in each division from the spring and summer sessions. Tournament will be played on the Saturday morning/afternoon following the end of the last night of the season.
- Summer: $375 ($350 if registered/paid one month prior to start of league)
- Summer and Fall: $615 ($599 if registered/paid one month prior to start of league)
- Fall: $285 ($275 if registered/paid one month prior to start of league)
2700 Buell Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45251
Full payment must be provided with registration. All league/tournament fees include 5 game softballs and umpire fees.
There is no gate fee, but a valid Great Parks of Hamilton County Motor Vehicle Permit is required. Cost for residents of Hamilton County: $10 annual/$5 daily; other visitors: $15 annual/$8 daily.
2019 Summer Schedules
2019 Spring Schedules