Registration for 2022 softball leagues opens January 25!
Great Parks offers men's, women's and co-ed leagues running all spring, summer and fall. Get your team together and register now!
For more information, please contact Athletics by email. For rainout information, call 513-728-3551, ext. 384.
Triple Creek Guidelines and what to expect when arriving at the park (due to Covid-19)
- The health and safety of our employees and guests are our highest priority. Therefore, we continue to take precautionary steps and make service adjustments in response to the latest information available from the Department of Health.
- It is recommended that guests wear a face mask/face covering when possible, like when ordering from the snack bar.
- Players and guests must maintain social distancing at all times while at the park, even while in the dugout during the games.
- Everyone should self-evaluate for symptoms like fever and illness. Stay home if experiencing any symptoms.
2700 Buell Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45251
Tentative Start Dates
- Each season consists of seven games minimum
- Men’s leagues will be held on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings.
- Women's leagues will be held on Monday evenings.
- Co-ed leagues will be held on Sunday evenings.
Spring, Summer, and Fall: $975
All league fees are due at registration. If full payment hasn't been received by first game of session, a $25 late fee per week will be assessed.
2700 Buell Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45251
Full payment must be provided with registration. All league/tournament fees include 5 game softballs and umpire fees.
There is no gate fee but a valid Great Parks of Hamilton County Motor Vehicle Permit is required. Cost for residents of Hamilton County: $10 annual/$5 daily; other visitors: $16 annual/$8 daily.
2022 Softball Standings