Swing for the Fences
Thank you to all the players and teams who played at Triple Creek in 2020. Registration for 2021 softball is now live! No change in pricing and first day of games will be Friday, April 9.
Great Parks offers men's, women's and co-ed leagues running all spring, summer and fall. Get your team together and register now!
For more information, contact Athletics Manager Phil Krabbe by phone at 513-742-1091 or by email. For rainout information, call 513-728-3551, ext. 384.
Triple Creek Guidelines and what to expect when arriving at the park (due to Covid-19)
The health and safety of our employees and guests are our highest priority. Therefore, we continue to take precautionary steps and make service adjustments in response to the latest information available from the Department of Health.
It is recommended that guests wear a face mask/face covering when possible, like when ordering from the snack bar.
All fees and purchases will be paid by credit cards only. Cash or checks will not be accepted.
Players and guests must maintain social distancing at all times while at the park, even while in the dugout during the games.
Everyone should self-evaluate for symptoms like fever and illness. Stay home if experiencing any symptoms.
When possible, field 2 will not be used to increase distance and separation between people.
Bleachers and tables are blocked off and unavailable currently. There will only be a couple tables available under the shelter for use.
2700 Buell Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45251
2021 Spring Leagues
2021 Spring League Tentative Start Dates
- Co-ed Friday - April 9
- Men’s Sunday – April 11
- Co-ed Sunday – April 11
- Women's Monday - April 12
- Men’s Tuesday – April 13
- Men's Thursday - April 15
- Each season consists of seven games minimum
- Men’s leagues will be held on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings. Sunday games will be played at 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Women's leagues will be held on Monday evenings.
- Co-ed leagues will be held on Friday and Sunday evenings. Sunday games will be played at 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Spring: $375 ($350 if paid in full by March 10)
- Spring and Summer: $675 ($655 if paid in full by March 10)
- Spring, summer, and fall: $915 (895 if paid in full by March 10)
All league fees are due at registration. If full payment hasn't been received by first game of session, a $25 late fee per week will be assessed.
2700 Buell Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45251
Full payment must be provided with registration. All league/tournament fees include 5 game softballs and umpire fees.
There is no gate fee but a valid Great Parks of Hamilton County Motor Vehicle Permit is required. Cost for residents of Hamilton County: $10 annual/$5 daily; other visitors: $16 annual/$8 daily.
2020 Softball Standings