Fernbank Lodge features a beautiful terrace overlooking the Ohio River, an equipped kitchen, portable bar, exterior grills, and 12-foot banquet tables and chairs. This facility is available to rent year-round.
For more information or to reserve this space, please contact our Guest Relations Office at 513-521-7275.
50 Thornton Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45233Get Directions >
Business Hours:Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
May – August
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
April – October
Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Availability & Rates
Not available: the day before Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
Additional Day: $275
Not applicable on Saturdays and Sundays
Rental fee includes park entry for all invited guests.
Great Parks is a government agency and does not accept tips or gratuities of any kind.
100 people inside
40 people outside
Tables & Seating
(10) 12'x30" folding banquet tables
(100) black stackable chairs
(2) 8' tables for food, gifts, etc.
(5) 46" round picnic tables
- Features a stained concrete floor, wood wainscoting on walls
- Heated and air-conditioned
- Kitchen area with refrigerator, convection oven, sink, counter space and shelves
- 4' portable bar
- 8'x8' mounted screen
- Coat rack
- Electrical outlets
- An outside terrace overlooking the Ohio River includes a large double grill, lined trash cans, recycling receptacles and a water spigot
Food & Beverages
Guests can provide their own food and beverages, including alcohol, or choose a caterer to provide all food and beverages.
Open House Tour
To view the facility, an open house is held on the second Saturday of the month from 8–9:30 a.m. In the event of inclement weather, check Park Notifications for changes or cancellations to the open house schedule. You can view the outside of the facility any day from dawn until dusk. When visiting the site, please be courteous if an event is in progress.