Mill Race Banquet Center
The Mill Race Banquet Center at Winton Woods is Great Parks' premier banquet facility. Located along the beautiful Mill Course, this venue offers panoramic views of the golf course from a wall of windows or the second-story balcony. The facility can accommodate groups of up to 150 people, and offers full-service catering that includes linen table covers, china and silver flatware service.
For more information, or to reserve this space, please contact our Guest Relations Office at 513-521-7275.
1515 West Sharon Road
Cincinnati, OH 45240Get Directions >
Business Hours:Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
May – August
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
April – October
Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Availability and Rates
Not available: New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Year’s Eve
Sunday – Thursday (before 4 p.m.): $200 (4 hours)
Thursday (after 4 p.m.) – Saturday: $400 (4 hours)
Park entry for guests and vendors (required): $60
Optional Additional Hours:$150 each
Optional Cash Bar Setup: $75
Optional Cake Cutting Service: $75
Optional Ceremony On-Site: $150
Facility fee includes:
- Room rental with round tables and padded chairs
- White, black or ivory linen table covers; choose from variety of skirt colors
- Extra tables with linen covers and table skirts
- Attendants to handle food and beverages, complete table and chair setup and take down before and after the event, as well as clean up after the event.
Great Parks is a government agency and does not accept tips or gratuities of any kind.
- Upper Level, Fairview Room, featuring a stone fireplace, is accessible via staircase or elevator.
- Large windows overlooking The Mill Course golf course
- Covered patio with course view. During golf season, the first floor patio is available to golfers during regular course hours.
- Full-service catering
- Round tables with padded chairs are provided. Each table seats eight guests. Some seminar and oblong tables are available upon request.
Food & Beverages
All services are provided by Great Parks’ Catering.
- Choose from 3 different dinner buffet tiers:
- First price point includes coffee, tea & soft drinks
- Second price point includes above plus beer & wine
- Third price point includes above plus quality spirits
- Buffet includes 4 hours unlimited non-alcoholic beverage service
- Beer, wine and spirits are limited to 3.5 hours
- Breakfast, Lunch (before 3 p.m.) and Appetizer options available
- Buffet Price points range from $28 to $48 per person depending on final selections
- Additional fees apply for extended hours
- China, stainless flatware
- Choice of white, black or ivory linen table covers with a variety of napkin colors
- Extra tables (DJ, cake, gift or registration tables) with linen covers and skirts
- Optional Cake-Cutting Service includes attendant, china plates and stainless forks. Bakery items are cleaned and remaining cake boxed by attendant. Guest must supply paper goods and take bakery items home for cleanup if service is not selected.
- Staff setup/cleanup before, during and after event
- Table centerpieces with enclosed candles are permitted.
- Decorations affixed to walls, helium balloons, glitter and confetti decorations are not permitted.
- Access for decorating is two hours before event. All decorations must be removed immediately following the event.
Deliveries will be accepted up to two hours prior to the rental period.
Ideal capacity for an event that includes a dance area is 120 people. Dance area is carpeted and minimal if guest count reaches 130.
- 5’ x 8’ projector screen
- Handheld wireless and lavaliere microphones tied into speaker system
- Easels (1)
- Confirm equipment requirements with banquet center manager a minimum of 14 business days prior to event date
Open House Tour