Riverside Lodge at Lake Isabella is a light, modern facility, featuring a fireplace, kitchen and attached picnic shelter with tables. Large windows offer a view of the lake, Little Miami River and surrounding forest.
For more information or to reserve this space, please contact our Guest Relations Office at 513-521-7275.
10174 Loveland-Madeira Road
Loveland, OH 45140Get Directions >
Business Hours:Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
May – August
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
April – October
Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Availability and Rates
Not available: the day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
Additional Day: $275
Not applicable for Saturday and Sunday
Rental fee includes park entry for all invited guests.
Great Parks is a government agency and does not accept tips or gratuities of any kind.
Tables & Seating
(11) 8' folding banquet tables
(80) folding chairs
(6) 15' aluminum picnic tables under a covered picnic shelter
- Heated and air-conditioned
- Kitchen with refrigerator, sink, stove and regular-size oven
- Wood-burning fireplace. Wood may be purchased from the boathouse when open; otherwise, only store-bought bundled firewood may be used.
- Electrical outlets
- Outdoor shelter area attached to lodge with grills and picnic tables
- Corn hole boards (bring your own bags)
- Children’s playground and boathouse are located within a short walk
Food & Beverages
Guests can provide their own food and beverages, including alcohol, or choose a caterer to provide all food and beverages.
Open House Tour
To view the facility, an open house is held on the second Saturday of the month from 8–9:30 a.m. In the event of inclement weather, check Park Notifications for changes or cancellations to the open house schedule. You can view the outside of the facility any day from dawn until dusk. When visiting the site, please be courteous if an event is in progress.