Stonewood Banquet Center
Stonewood Banquet Center features a view of the championship Sharon Woods Golf Course, round linen-covered tables, beverage service with attendant and access to a covered patio, making it an ideal setting for special dinners, wedding receptions, golf outings or holiday parties.
For more information, or to reserve this space, please contact our Guest Relations Office at 513-521-7275.
11555 Swing Road
Cincinnati, OH 45241Get Directions >
Business Hours:Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
May – August
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
April – October
Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Availability and Rates
January–February: 8 a.m.–midnight
March–November: 7 p.m.–midnight
December: 8 a.m.–midnight
Not available: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, the day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas
Saturday: $629 (4 hours)
Friday or Sunday: $329 (4 hours)
Each additional hour $60
Rental fee includes:
- Park entry for all invited guests
- Room rental with round tables and padded chairs
- White or ivory linen table covers, black table skirts
- Extra tables with linen covers and table skirts
- Attendant to handle complete table and chair setup and take down before and after the event
Rental fee does not include beverage service.
Great Parks is a government agency and does not accept tips or gratuities of any kind.
- Large windows overlooking Sharon Woods Golf Course
- Covered patio with course view; in season, patio is available to golfers during regular course hours.
- Round tables with padded chairs are provided
Food & Beverages
Due to existing licensing restrictions, guests may not provide their own food or beverages.
Beverage package must be purchased through Great Parks.
Beverage service, without alcohol: $7/person
Beverage service, with alcohol: $15/person
- Price includes 4-hour service for non-alcoholic drinks (coffee, tea, bottled water, soft drinks) and 3.5-hour service for alcoholic drinks (wine and draft beer).
- Wine includes Cabernet, Chardonnay, White Zinfandel and Pinot Grigio.
Guests may choose any licensed caterer that they wish. Caterer must present a copy of a valid catering license to the attendant upon arrival. The caterer should provide complete service including setup, cleanup, china/silver, serving utensils, etc. No kitchen access is permitted.
- Table centerpieces with enclosed candles are permitted.
- Helium balloons are not permitted due to ceiling fans.
- Decorations affixed to walls, glitter and confetti decorations are not permitted.
- Access for decorating is one hour before event. All decorations must be removed immediately following the event.
Deliveries will be accepted up to two hours prior to the rental period.
Ideal capacity for an event that includes a dance area is 115 people. Dance area is carpeted and minimal if guest count reaches the 124 capacity.
- Big screen TV
Open House Tours
To view the facility, an open house is held on the second Saturday of the month from 9-11 a.m. In the event of inclement weather, check Park Notifications for changes or cancellations to the open house schedule. You can view the outside of the facility any day from dawn until dusk. When visiting the site, please be courteous if an event is in progress.