Sweetwine Banquet Center
Sweetwine Banquet Center, located adjacent to The Vineyard Golf Course at Woodland Mound, features a covered patio with wooded view in a private, peaceful setting. Round linen covered tables and beverage service with attendant make this an ideal setting for special dinners.
For more information or to reserve this space, please contact our Guest Relations Office at 513-521-7275.
600 Nordyke Road
Cincinnati, OH 45255Get Directions >
Business Hours:Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
May – August
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
April – October
Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Availability & Rates
January–February: 8 a.m.–midnight
March–November: 7 p.m.–midnight
December: 8 a.m.–midnight
Not available: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas
Saturday: $629 (4 hours)
Friday or Sunday: $329 (4 hours)
Each additional hour: $60
Rental fee includes:
- Park entry for all invited guests.
- Room rental with round tables and padded chairs
- White or ivory linen table covers; choose from variety of skirt colors
- Extra tables with linen covers and table skirts
- Attendant to handle complete table and chair setup and take down before and after the event
Rental fee does not include beverage service.
Great Parks is a government agency and does not accept tips or gratuities of any kind.
Food & Beverages
Due to existing licensing restrictions, guests may not provide their own food or beverages.
Beverages must be purchased through Great Parks.
Beverage service, without alcohol: $7/person
Beverage service, with alcohol: $13/person
- Price includes 4-hour service for non-alcoholic drinks (coffee, tea, water, fountain soft drinks) and 3.5-hour service for alcoholic drinks (wine and draft beer).
- Wine includes Cabernet, Chardonnay, White Zinfandel and Pinot Grigio.
Guests may choose any licensed caterer that they wish. Caterer must present a copy of a valid catering license to the attendant upon arrival. The caterer should provide complete service including china/silver, serving utensils, setup, cleanup etc. No kitchen access is permitted.
- Features stone wall, burgundy carpet with small teal and beige diamond pattern, wood ceiling, stone wall and updated lighting fixtures
- Round tables with padded chairs are provided
- Covered patio overlooking a wooded area of The Vineyard Golf Course; in season, patio is available to golfers during regular course hours.
- Candles are permitted, but must be enclosed
- Decorations affixed to walls, glitter and confetti decorations are not permitted.
- Helium balloons are not permitted due to ceiling fans
- Access for decorating is one hour before event. All decorations must be removed immediately following the event.
Deliveries will be accepted up to two hours prior to the rental period.
Ideal capacity for an event that includes a dance area is 120. Dance area is carpeted and minimal if guest count reaches the 135 capacity.
- Big screen TV
Open House Tours
To view the facility, an open house is held on the second Saturday of the month from 9-11 a.m. In the event of inclement weather, check Park Notifications for changes or cancellations to the open house schedule. You can view the outside of the facility any day from dawn until dusk. When visiting the site, please be courteous if an event is in progress.