Winton Woods Campground is set in a pine grove alongside Winton Woods Lake and is within easy walking distance of Winton Woods Harbor, and the boathouse, snack bar and wet playground. The campground is located approximately 20 minutes north of downtown Cincinnati and 30 minutes south of Kings Island amusement park.
At Great Parks of Hamilton County, the health and safety of our employees and guests are our highest priority. We continue to take precautionary steps and make service adjustments in response to the latest information available from the Ohio Department of Health. More detailed information can be found here.
- Guests are required to wear a mask to enter buildings and when outdoors and unable to consistently maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from individuals who are not members of their household.
- An online reservation will be required to camp at Winton Woods Campground; we will not be accepting walk-in campers.
- One family household is permitted to occupy a camping site or cabin, up to (6) people. Non-camping visitors will not be permitted. No gathering in groups.
- Winton Woods Campground Office and Store will be open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Fridays and 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturdays through Thursdays. A maximum of six guests are permitted in the building at one time. Only credit cards will be accepted for payment. Coupons, cash, checks, gift certificates, etc. are not being accepted or issued at this time.
- Winton Woods shower house, laundry and restrooms will be available for camping guests’ use.
- Winton Woods Campground shelter and playground will remain closed.
Be Kind While Camping
- Shorten your stay with us if you are sick or exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Use social distancing and maintain at least six feet between individuals in all areas of the campground and with other campsites.
- Wear a mask or face covering when entering buildings or interacting in close proximity to other campers.
- Practice “self-contained” camping whenever possible and follow all COVID-19 protocols.
651 Lakeview Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45231
Lat/Long: 39.26085/-84.50928Get Directions >
Campground Office Hours
Dates & Rates
2020 Campsite: Electric Campsite: Full Hook-up Campsite: Pull-through Cabin: Basic Cabin: Deluxe
Fri & Sat only
Jan 1-Feb 28 N/A $25 $25 N/A N/A March 1-18 $33 $44.50 $56.50 $66.50+tax N/A Mar 19-May 10 closed closed closed closed closed May 11-Sept 3 $36 $48.50 $61.50 $66.50+tax $136.50+tax Sept 4-Oct 31 $33 $44.50 $56.50 $66.50+tax $136.50+tax Nov 1-29 $33 $44.50 $56.50 $66.50+tax N/A Nov 30-Dec 1 N/A $25 $25 N/A N/A Senior/Golden Buckeye & Armed Forces Rate 10% discount 10% discount 10% discount N/A N/A Senior/Golden Buckeye and Armed Forces rates are valid Sunday−Thursday, except holidays. Halloween Creepy Campout $104 $128.72 $153.41 $191.07 $342.32
Features & Amenities
- 123 campsites total
- 25 RV back-in sites with full hook-up (water, 50-amp electric, sewer), gravel pad and patio, picnic table and fire ring
- 12 RV pull-through sites with full hook-up (water, 50-amp electric, sewer), concrete pad, picnic table and fire ring
- 68 tent sites with 30-amp electric, picnic table and fire ring
- 10 rustic camping cabins with one double and three single beds, kitchen table, electric, heat and air conditioning
- 8 large deluxe cabins sleep up to six people with:
- Separate bedroom with queen-sized bed, fully-equipped kitchen, living room with sleeper sofa, bathroom and loft space
- Deluxe cabins with a loft space are carpeted. Guests are encouraged to bring their own travel mattress or sleeping bag when staying in a cabin loft. For an even cozier stay, pack your favorite pillows and blankets.
- Heat and air-conditioning
- Furnished living room with satellite television and DVD player
- Includes bed linens, towels and kitchen supplies (dishes, cookware, coffeemaker, etc.)
- Outside features wood deck, picnic table and fire ring
- Deluxe cabin 6H is handicapped accessible and does not have a loft
- Campground office
- Camp store with café
- Washer and dryer
- Group activity shelter - closed
- Playground - closed
- Two dump stations ($9 fee for non-campers)
- Wi-Fi access
- Walking distance to Winton Woods Harbor
Deluxe & Rustic Cabins
Halloween Creepy Campout
Creepy Campouts at Winton Woods Campground have been a Halloween tradition for more than 20 years. Families, come enjoy one last camping weekend of the year. This not-so-spooky event is a chance to create memories that will last a lifetime. Take part in activities each weekend, including hay rides, storytelling, trick-or-treating and contests for Best Jack-o’-Lantern and Best Decorated Campsite.
All 2020 Creepy Campout dates are now SOLD OUT. Sites may become available due to cancellations. Please check throughout the year for availability.
Registration for 2020 Creepy Campout will open on November 1, 2019 at 9 a.m. All Creepy Campout reservations must be made online. No reservations accepted at the campground office or by phone until 10 a.m.
Reserve your site for the Halloween Creepy Campouts by booking Friday night only. Select the Friday of the weekend you want as your arrival date and Saturday as your departure date. You will be charged the rate for the entire weekend (both Friday night and Saturday night), along with all activities. Do not put Sunday as your departure date.
2020 Campout Dates
October 2, 2020
October 9, 2020
October 16, 2020
October 23, 2020
$104/site: 30 amp electric sites 1–68
$128.72/site: 50 amp full hookup sites 1F–25F
$153.41/site: 50 amp pull-through sites 1R-12R
$191.07/site: camping cabin sites 1C-10C
$342.32/site: deluxe cabin sites 1H-8H
Don’t wait – spots sell out within minutes!