Winton Woods Campground is set in a pine grove alongside Winton Woods Lake and is within easy walking distance of Winton Woods Harbor, and the boathouse, snack bar and wet playground. The campground is located approximately 20 minutes north of downtown Cincinnati and 30 minutes south of Kings Island amusement park.
At Great Parks of Hamilton County, the health and safety of our employees and guests are our highest priority. We continue to take precautionary steps and make service adjustments in response to the latest information available from the Ohio Department of Health. More detailed information can be found here.
- Guests are required to wear a mask to enter buildings and when outdoors and unable to consistently maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from individuals who are not members of their household.
- An online reservation will be required to camp at Winton Woods Campground; we will not be accepting walk-in reservations.
- One family household is permitted to occupy a camping site or cabin, up to (6) people. Non-camping visitors will not be permitted. No gathering in groups.
- Winton Woods shower house, laundry and restrooms will be available for camping guests’ use.
Be Kind While Camping
- Shorten your stay with us if you are sick or exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Use social distancing and maintain at least six feet between individuals in all areas of the campground and with other campsites.
- Wear a mask or face covering when entering buildings or interacting in close proximity to other campers.
- Practice “self-contained” camping whenever possible and follow all COVID-19 protocols.
651 Lakeview Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45231
Lat/Long: 39.26085/-84.50928Get Directions >
Campground Office Hours
Dates & Rates
2021 Campsite: Electric Campsite: Full Hook-up Campsite: Pull-through Rustic Cabin Jan 1–Mar 4 N/A $30 $30 closed Mar 5–Apr 1 $37 $48.50 $65.50 $68.50+tax Apr 2–Nov 28 $40 $52.50 $65.50 $68.50+tax Nov 29–Mar 3, 2022 closed $32 $32 closed *Water will remain on at the full hook-up and pull-through sites through Nov 30, 2021, weather dependent. Armed Forces Rate 10% discount 10% discount 10% discount N/A Armed Forces rates are valid Sunday−Thursday, except holidays.
Features & Amenities
- 113 campsites total
- 25 RV back-in sites with full hookup (water, 50-amp electric, sewer), gravel pad and patio, picnic table and fire ring
- 12 RV pull-through sites with full hookup (water, 50-amp electric, sewer), concrete pad, picnic table and fire ring
- Water is shut off to all full hookup sites on November 16
- 68 tent sites with 30-amp electric, picnic table and fire ring
- 8 rustic camping cabins with one double and three single beds, kitchen table, electric, heat and air conditioning
- Campground office
- Camp store with café
- Washer and dryer
- Group activity shelter
- Two dump stations ($9 fee for non-campers)
- WiFi access
- Walking distance to Winton Woods Harbor
Halloween Creepy Campout
Creepy Campouts at Winton Woods Campground have been a Halloween tradition for more than 30 years. Families, come enjoy one last camping weekend of the year. This not-so-spooky event is a chance to create memories that will last a lifetime. Take part in activities each weekend, including trick-or-treating and contests for Best Jack-o’-Lantern and Best Decorated Campsite.
Registration for 2021 Creepy Campout will open on Monday, November 2, 2020 at 9 a.m. All Creepy Campout reservations must be made online. No reservations accepted at the campground office or by phone until 10 a.m.
Reserve your site for the Halloween Creepy Campouts by booking Friday night only. Select the Friday of the weekend you want as your arrival date and Saturday as your departure date. You will be charged the rate for the entire weekend (both Friday night and Saturday night), along with all activities. Do not put Sunday as your departure date.
2021 Campout Dates
30 amp electric sites 1–68: $110
50 amp full hookup sites 1F–25F: $137
50 amp pull-through sites 1R-12R: $165
Rustic camping cabins 1C-10C: $200+tax
Don’t wait – spots sell out within minutes!
Winton Woods Campground offers winter camping from November 29, 2021 through March 3, 2022. Sites 2F–25F and 1R–12R will be open at $32 per night. These sites offer 30- and 50-amp electric and sewer hookup. Water is shut off at the sites, but you can fill your tank at a designated hydrant in the campground throughout the winter. The campground office, showerhouse, dump station, cabins and remaining campsites are closed. The 14-night in a 30-day period maximum stay is lifted during winter camping. We do not accept walk-in reservations, or first-come, first-served camping. An online reservation will be required for winter camping. Please contact the campground office at 513-851-2267 for further information.
Check-in: Please do not arrive earlier than 2 p.m.
Check-out: Campers must vacate their site by noon on the date shown on their site tag.