Entry to dog park is at your own risk.
- Keep dogs leashed until inside the fence. Dogs entering must be on 6-ft maximum leash.
- Watch your dog. Dogs must be under voice command of an adult at all times.
- Be considerate of others. Clean up after yourself and your pet.
- Stick with your size. Small dog area is for dogs weighing less than 22 pounds.
- Fill all holes. Replace dirt dug up by your dog.
- No food or chew treats. Dog and people food can cause dogs to act unexpectedly.
- No female dogs in heat. Watch un-neutered males closely for bad behavior.
- No aggressive dogs. Remove dog at first sign of aggression.