For a quiet, scenic spot to relax and set up camp, visit Miami Whitewater Forest Campground. Located 30 minutes northwest of downtown Cincinnati, this campground is set back in a wooded area on more than 4,000 acres in Miami Whitewater Forest within walking distance to a harbor and 85-acre lake. Each of the 46 sites is equipped with 30 amp electric hookups, picnic table and fire ring. A newly renovated shower building, playground and dump station are also located within the campground.
At Great Parks of Hamilton County, the health and safety of our employees and guests are our highest priority. We continue to take precautionary steps and make service adjustments in response to the latest information available from the Ohio Department of Health. More detailed information can be found here.
- Guests are required to wear a mask upon entering a Great Parks’ building. It is suggested that guests wear a mask outside if unable to consistently maintain a distance of 6 feet away or more from individuals who are not members of their household.
- An online reservation will be required to camp at Miami Whitewater Forest Campground. Great Parks Campgrounds will not be accepting walk-in reservations.
- One family household is permitted to occupy a campsite or cabin, up to (6) people.
9001 Mt. Hope Road
Harrison, OH 45030Get Directions
Campground Office Hours
2021 Dates Weekday Weekend/Holiday March 5–21 Closed noon–5 p.m. March 22–May 23 noon–5 p.m. | Fri: noon–7 p.m. noon–5 p.m. May 24–October 24 noon–7 p.m. noon–7 p.m. October 25–November 14 Closed noon–5 p.m. Shower House April 2–October 31
Miami Whitewater Forest visitor center will close for the season on November 14, 2021. It will reopen for the 2022 season on March 4, 2022. The Visitor Center will be open for special events and programs.
Dates & Rates
Features & Amenities
- 46 tent and RV back-in campsites with 30 amp electric, picnic table and fire ring
- Shower building
- Dump station ($9 fee for non-campers)
- Walking distance to Miami Whitewater Forest Harbor and 85-acre lake
Note: When nighttime temperatures dip below freezing, The shower building and dump station must be winterized so that pipes don't freeze.