This historic venue located on Sharon Lake features stone construction, a fireplace, kitchen, exterior grills, 12-foot banquet tables and chairs with a playfield on the knoll. Lakeside Lodge accommodates groups of 115 or fewer inside, with outside picnic tables for an additional 200.
For more information or to reserve this space, please contact our Guest Relations Office at 513-521-7275.
4661 E. Kemper Road
Sharonville, OH 45241Get Directions >
Business Hours:Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
May – August
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
April – October
Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Availability and Rates
Not available: the day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
Additional Day: $275
Not applicable on Saturdays and Sundays
Rental fee includes park entry for all invited guests.
Great Parks is a government agency and does not accept tips or gratuities of any kind.
115 people inside
200 people outside
(14) 12'x30" folding banquet tables
(115) green stackable chairs
(14) 12'x30" picnic tables
- Features a brown brick floor with a wood-burning fireplace. Wood may be purchased from the boathouse when open; otherwise, only store-bought bundled firewood may be used.
- Light-darkening shades cover the windows
- Heated with ceiling and wall fans; no air-conditioning
- Kitchen with refrigerator, sink, stove and oven
- 4' portable bar
- Electrical outlets
- Adjacent playfield with ballfield backstop and swings
- An outside patio includes a large double grill, lined trash cans, recycling receptacles and a water spigot
Food & Beverages
Guests can provide their own food and beverages, including alcohol, or choose a caterer to provide all food and beverages.
Great Parks Catering is available for this facility. For more information, click here.
Open House Tour
To view the facility, an open house is held on the second Saturday of the month from 8–9:30 a.m. In the event of inclement weather, check Park Notifications for changes or cancellations to the open house schedule. You can view the outside of the facility any day from dawn until dusk. When visiting the site, please be courteous if an event is in progress.