Winton Woods Campground is set in a pine grove alongside Winton Woods Lake and is within easy walking distance of Winton Woods Harbor, and the boathouse, snack bar and wet playground. The campground is located approximately 20 minutes north of downtown Cincinnati and 30 minutes south of Kings Island amusement park.
10245 Winton Road
Cincinnati, OH 45231Get Directions >
Campground Office Hours
Dates & Rates
2020 Campsite: Electric Campsite: Full Hook-up Campsite: Pull-through Cabin: Basic Cabin: Deluxe Jan 1-Feb 28 N/A $25 $25 N/A N/A March 1-15 $33 $44.50 $56.50 $66.50+tax N/A Mar 16-May 21 $33 $44.50 $56.50 $66.50+tax $136.50+tax May 22-Sept 3 $36 $48.50 $61.50 $66.50+tax $136.50+tax Sept 4-Nov 29 $33 $44.50 $56.50 $66.50+tax $136.50+tax Nov 30-Dec 1 N/A $25 $25 N/A N/A Senior/Golden Buckeye & Armed Forces Rate 10% discount 10% discount 10% discount N/A N/A Senior/Golden Buckeye and Armed Forces rates are valid Sunday−Thursday, except holidays. Halloween Creepy Campout $104 $128.72 $153.41 $191.07 $342.32
December 2, 2020-March 5, 2020
- Water shut off to full hook-up sites. Potable water is available in the campground to fill your tank.
- Campground office closed
- Showerhouse closed
- Cabins closed
- Electric sites 1-68 closed
- Sites 1F-25F and 1R-12R available for $25/night. A Motor Vehicle Permit is required during winter camping. Reservations can be made on a first-come-first-served basis upon arrival. See payment instructions inside campground office foyer. RV and tent camping are both available at these sites
March 6, 2020
- Campground office open
- Showerhouse open
- Basic camping cabins open
- All campsites open. (No water to full hook-up sites. Potable water station is availble next to the showerhouse.)
- 14-night maximum stay limit in a 30-day period is now enforced
March 16, 2020
- Water on at full hook-up sites (weather permitting)
- Deluxe cabins open
Features & Amenities
- 123 campsites total
- 25 RV back-in sites with full hook-up (water, 50-amp electric, sewer), gravel pad and patio, picnic table and fire ring
- 12 RV pull-through sites with full hook-up (water, 50-amp electric, sewer), concrete pad, picnic table and fire ring
- 68 tent sites with 30-amp electric, picnic table and fire ring
- 10 rustic camping cabins with one double and three single beds, kitchen table, electric, heat and air conditioning
- 8 large deluxe cabins sleep up to six people with:
- Separate bedroom with queen-sized bed, fully-equipped kitchen, living room with sleeper sofa, bathroom and loft space
- Deluxe cabins with a loft space are carpeted. Guests are encouraged to bring their own travel mattress or sleeping bag when staying in a cabin loft. For an even cozier stay, pack your favorite pillows and blankets.
- Heat and air-conditioning
- Furnished living room with satellite television and DVD player
- Includes bed linens, towels and kitchen supplies (dishes, cookware, coffeemaker, etc.)
- Outside features wood deck, picnic table and fire ring
- Deluxe cabin 6H is handicapped accessible and does not have a loft
- Campground office
- Camp store with café
- Washer and dryer
- Group activity shelter
- Visitor parking
- Two dump stations
- Wi-Fi access
- Walking distance to Winton Woods Harbor
Deluxe & Rustic Cabins
Halloween Creepy Campout
Creepy Campouts at Winton Woods Campground have been a Halloween tradition for more than 20 years. Families, come enjoy one last camping weekend of the year. This not-so-spooky event is a chance to create memories that will last a lifetime. Take part in activities each weekend, including hay rides, storytelling, trick-or-treating and contests for Best Jack-o’-Lantern and Best Decorated Campsite.
All 2020 Creepy Campout dates are now SOLD OUT. Sites may become available due to cancellations. Please check throughout the year for availability.
Registration for 2020 Creepy Campout will open on November 1, 2019 at 9 a.m. All Creepy Campout reservations must be made online. No reservations accepted at the campground office or by phone until 10 a.m.
Reserve your site for the Halloween Creepy Campouts by booking Friday night only. Select the Friday of the weekend you want as your arrival date and Saturday as your departure date. You will be charged the rate for the entire weekend (both Friday night and Saturday night), along with all activities. Do not put Sunday as your departure date.
2020 Campout Dates
October 2, 2020
October 9, 2020
October 16, 2020
October 23, 2020
$104/site: 30 amp electric sites 1–68
$128.72/site: 50 amp full hookup sites 1F–25F
$153.41/site: 50 amp pull-through sites 1R-12R
$191.07/site: camping cabin sites 1C-10C
$342.32/site: deluxe cabin sites 1H-8H
Don’t wait – spots sell out within minutes!