Sharon Centre is nestled in the middle of Sharon Woods Park within steps of walking trails, picnic areas, and a playground. The facility features educational nature and live animal displays.
For more information, or to reserve this space, please contact our Guest Relations Office at 513-521-7275.
11450 Lebanon Road
Sharonville, Ohio 45241
Reservation Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Memorial Day through Labor Day:
- Weekdays: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Weekends: 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Availability and Rates
Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday 8 a.m.–midnight
Not available: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, the day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas
Mon-Thurs $260 (4 hours)
Fri-Sun/Holiday $525 (4 hours)
Mon-Thurs $315 (8 hours)
Fri-Sun/Holiday $630 (8 hours)
Each additional hour $65
Rental fee includes park entry for all invited guests.
Great Parks is a government agency and does not accept tips or gratuities of any kind.
Tables & Seating
(15) six-foot rectangle and (10) five-foot round tables along with folding chairs are provided. Configuration for your event will be confirmed and set up by Great Parks’ staff prior to your event.
- Heated and air-conditioned
- Kitchen area with refrigerator, stove, microwave, sink, and small counter space
- Drop-down projection screen, ceiling-mounted projector, podium, and sound system
- Wall and floor electrical outlets
- Coat rack
- Nature’s Niche gift shop and local wildlife displays on premise
- Outdoor picnic tables and grills are available near the center on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Outdoor children’s playground is located a short distance from Sharon Centre
Food & Beverages
Guests may bring in food and beverages with appropriate serving supplies (e.g., warmers, crock pots). Grills are not permitted inside or around the facility. Beer and wine is permitted to be served, not sold.